Hey That's Offensive! Hey That's Offensive!

Man I love it.
Nickleback thing is just brilliant.

Prostitute Mickey 6 Prostitute Mickey 6

Hats off to you. I don't see why you need to talk about your art style. I didn't come here to see a pro animation but something unique and crudely funny like yours.

Yule of Krills Yule of Krills

Wow man. I have always been your fan. This vid really cracked me up. No idea how to describe this. I don't think I need to have one. Only in NG..

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

Let me tell you folks. Dead Space series were inspired by this single video. They just won't admit it.

Pico's happy Day Pico's happy Day

What? I thought Pico fell from the sky and hit the bed. haha Hilarious.

Good Citizen Good Citizen

Ok I gave 5 stars for your direction of animation. Good thing is that you have the vision and the expertise to turn it into a decent movie.

da adventures of pico 3 da adventures of pico 3

Fanfuckingtastic

I cannot describe how twisted this shit is.
Salute*

Ransom! Ransom!

haha

Ok that one is funny.

Swingers Collab Swingers Collab

huh

I like it. No I don't like cocks, just the way they are presented.

Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

Just a thing

Undoubtly the best in terms of graphics this year. Very professional and comfortable to watch. Lighting effects are not excessive but adequate.
I just wanna point out that when the body moves, the high-point of the body should vary. I believe you can improve it if you have enough time.

Pegosho responds:

Indeed! That's something I have found myself doing over and over in order to avoid animating feet haha. But that's about to change in my next projects, I'm gonna use more perspectives. Thanks for pointing that out, now I'm more conscious of what I need to change. :)