All 7 art Reviews

A-are you cold? A-are you cold?

This is a good one, I must say.

Star Wars Fanart Star Wars Fanart

Dude this thing looks like something I have, only slightly bigger.

Starbarians MEAT background Starbarians MEAT background

I think you did a good job with the background. But if you look at it from a distance, the backgroud is more prominent than the subject of the illustration. No comment on your drawings since you are rather proficient in this aspect.

sucho responds:

no, i get what you mean. composition is definitely not my strongest suit, and i tend to color everything with very flat even values early on. that hurts the process i think, i'm trying nowadays to predict the lighting it will be in the final product so things are highlighted properly.

also though, i am uploading these pictures without the inclusion of Harry's vignettes, he will often put soft black halos around the cartoon to draw focus to the center as well as other embellishments- if people are wondering if these don't look as good as the cartoon :X

Picka-CHEW Picka-CHEW

yess

Great MC. That pokatard derserves it.

exile exile

yeah

Nice. Reminds me of the color choice of Adam Philips. This gives me some ideas for the background art. I am sure this will probably come close to 50kb.

lenkalamari responds:

adam phillips is a god

New World Order New World Order

haha

Obama fans will keep voting this down but anyway a great piece is a great piece.

Mag Hank Mag Hank

yeah

It's amazing how you started out with crappy drawings years ago to become someone who can make pretty decent graphics for game. You are very inspiring.

MindChamber responds: