Hey That's Offensive! Hey That's Offensive!

Man I love it.
Nickleback thing is just brilliant.

Prostitute Mickey 6 Prostitute Mickey 6

Hats off to you. I don't see why you need to talk about your art style. I didn't come here to see a pro animation but something unique and crudely funny like yours.

Yule of Krills Yule of Krills

Wow man. I have always been your fan. This vid really cracked me up. No idea how to describe this. I don't think I need to have one. Only in NG..

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Medals??

Any medal?? I am hooking up on this game. :D

ZOM-TV! ZOM-TV!

arrrrrrr

I have to say Armor GAmes make quite addicting games. I just stopped right here because I know this game is too fun.

Zombie Hooker Nightmare Zombie Hooker Nightmare

hell

I like it lol. There should be a goal rather than aiming for high score.

Charles Bronson Charles Bronson

Bass lines are really hard on my ears. Other than that, this is superb.

Jason 'chevron' demo 2014 Jason 'chevron' demo 2014

Ok I am impressed and added you to my favs in case I need to contact you when I start my new 2D animation project. I like your typical male voice. You should have a role in an animation and this is good for your resume and

Bloodstains And Splatter Marks Bloodstains And Splatter Marks

Clipping

I guess I can tolerate minor sound clipping in this song but I feel that you should add more solos. The riff is pretty good.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks, glad you dig.This isn't the album version, and I can't edit the file.

It isn't sound clips, though. It is just mix down volume clipping. Each track before the mix down was well aways from clipping. It just volumes out. :) Sorry about that. I'll send you a link to the album download, you'll like that version much more. It was recorded/ mastered etc in a real studio. :)

Thanks for the review and listen!\m/

A-are you cold? A-are you cold?

This is a good one, I must say.

Star Wars Fanart Star Wars Fanart

Dude this thing looks like something I have, only slightly bigger.

Starbarians MEAT background Starbarians MEAT background

I think you did a good job with the background. But if you look at it from a distance, the backgroud is more prominent than the subject of the illustration. No comment on your drawings since you are rather proficient in this aspect.

sucho responds:

no, i get what you mean. composition is definitely not my strongest suit, and i tend to color everything with very flat even values early on. that hurts the process i think, i'm trying nowadays to predict the lighting it will be in the final product so things are highlighted properly.

also though, i am uploading these pictures without the inclusion of Harry's vignettes, he will often put soft black halos around the cartoon to draw focus to the center as well as other embellishments- if people are wondering if these don't look as good as the cartoon :X